Career Development: Equip students with the real-world skills. Students develop real world workplace competencies that develop professional work and employability skills. Transferrable to any industry and type of employment.
The jobs of our future are unknown, and therefore it’s more important than ever to nurture and teach students critical skills and behaviours: Creativity, opportunity recognition, self-motivation and adaptability.
#LikeaBoss.EducationTM is empowering students beyond the 21st century skills to succeed. A future by design, we are accelerating change through:
- Transformative learning – Resilience, ambition, curiosity, empathy and creative confidence
- Career development including employer impression and immersion
- Real world workplace competencies that develop professional work and employability skills
Integrating education with skill development frameworks can help students develop skills by providing relevance and application.
Students learn how to:
- Collaborate with a team
- Develop decision making and interpersonal skills
- Apply critical and creative thinking to find solutions to workplace problems
- Speak confidently and persuasively
- Leverage curiosity and creativity
Units of competency include:
BSBCRT301 – Develop and extend critical and creative thinking skills
BCBXCM301 – Engage in workplace communication
BSBINN301 – Promote innovation in a team environment
Lead Facilitator: Ms Samone Wear, Founder and MD
Training package: BSB Business Services | Skillset units of competency map into the following vocational qualifications:
BSB30220 – Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
BSB30120 – Certificate III in Business